Saturday, October 18, 2008

WHY NOT TRY ETSY FOR CHRISTMAS?

Why buy on Etsy? Have you visited etsy.com? It will only take one trip to find thousands of items for sale. I personally list all my cloth dolls (my Simply Dimples line) there. Each doll has it's own little treasure held tightly in its arms as well as a little blanket hand crocheted by me. They're child friendly and cute as could be for your little sweety. I've also listed my needlefelted dolls/sculpture there. They're one of a kinds. They are not mass produced. They are made by hand with love. Here's a picture of "Joaquin" named after my grandson:

You can't go into any major store and buy as many beautiful hand made dolls, toys, jewlery, paintings, T's, miniatures, hand-made stationery, hand-made soaps, etc. It's endless. Even better there are aritsans from around the world on Etsy. You can find some of the most unique gifts in the world and you won't find that in a department store. I feel why support BIG business when you can support THE LITTLE GUY who is a talented artist making their wares with love of their trade. We're the JOE THE PLUMBERS that need YOUR support. If you get a chance, take a trip on the internet to etsy.com. My site is ardene.etsy.com. Let me know what you think. Here's a picture of Deenie Dimples.


Stop in for a visit!

No comments: