Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back from my short trip to New Jersey for my grandson Joaquin's first birthday. It was so hard to leave my granddaughter Mia and Joaquin but at least I had my mother to talk to on the trip back. She's now moved down here in South Carolina with us and I'm sure she'll be very happy here. The weather is better for older folk. The gas was $2.79 a gallon in New Jersey. When I left SC it was $3.49 or so and hard to find, but by the time I got back to SC the gas here too was $2.79. Finally! The weather up North was almost exactly the same as the upstate SC while I was there and it was just beautiful. I guess now it's time to get back to work and finish my needlefelted indian, Cheyenne. I can't wait to show you how beautiful she's coming along. I guess it's time to watch what I eat too since I almost existed on Hoagies and Philly Cheesesteaks while I was up there. You can't get that taste ANYWHERE! My cousin Linda told me about something called O3 that I can mix with water and drink before meals. It turns into a soft gel in your stomach within 30 seconds and helps you feel full faster and keep you feeling full until you flush it out again drinking water. I can't wait to try it. It's all completely natural and safe. If it can keep me from snacking between meals I'll be elated. A funny story before I end this post. My grandson Larry told another homeschool mother that "Not all scientists are right!" The woman asked him why and he replied "Well, some scientists believe that the dinosaurs are all dead from breathing in their own farts!." It took all the woman could do to maintain a calm exterior. Later she told him mother Alicia and she asked Larry where he had heard that. Larry replied "From Daddy!". God love those Dad's! I hope you all have a great day today. Keep smiling.

No comments: