Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Out of Touch Rest of Week

I'll be out of touch the rest of this week. I'm traveling North to New Jersey for my grandson's 1st birthday and picking my Mother up while I'm there and bringing her back to South Carolina to live with us down here. I'll be checking my Etsy site daily in case I have any sales while I'm away. Everything is preboxed ready to do "just in case" and my daughter in South Carolina can just mail out anything that happens to sell so there will be no delay to the customer(s). My next blog probably won't be until October 13, 2008. So I'm spending the day in the law office making a list of everything that was "on the fire" so the others I leave behind can refer to my list with any questions on a file they might have. I'm really glad I wasn't bombarded with dictation as well today because that would have left me exhausted at the end of the day when I have to start driving. Stop by my shop [ ardene.etsy.com ] anytime. I welcome your patronage. I hope you have a great week. Bye for now.

No comments: